Optional camera backs, Optional camera backs -95 – Nikon F4 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
OPTIONAL CAMERA BACKS
Nikon Multi-Control Back MF-23
The Multi-Control Back MF-23 enables the imprinting of any of
the following data: date, time, frame number, serial upcount
number, fixed number, shutter speed or aperture and exposure
compensation value. Choice of imprint location — on the pic
ture, or between frames. In addition, the MF-23 enables the
camera to function in more advanced ways.
• Interval Timer — commencement time, interval time, number
of shots taken and number of intervals can be input.
• Exposure Delay — remaining time before exposure and num
ber of shots taken can be set.
• Long Time Exposure - you can choose any duration from
one second up to 999 hours, 999 minutes and 999 seconds.
•Auto Bracketing — you can shoot up to 19 continuous frames,
each with a different exposure.
• Freeze Focus - shutter is automatically released the moment
the subject is in focus.
• Daily alarm, film alarm, film stop, and more.
Some of these functions work in combination, thus enlarging
the F4's scope of applications.