HP Designjet Z3100 series User Manual
Hp designjet z2100 printer series
HP Designjet Z2100 Printer series
For professionals who need to
deliver stunning and compelling
output that lasts, the HP
Designjet Z2100 Printer series
delivers superior quality,
durability and consistency.
Count on HP for printing that’s
easy, reliable and predictable
—with results that last for over
IMPRESSIVE PRINTS THAT LAST: Get vivid, long-lasting quality with HP Vivera pigment inks.
• Output spectacular high-quality color photos, renderings and presentations. HP 70 Vivera pigment inks with
an 8-ink printing system achieve consistently outstanding image quality. The precisely placed 4 and 6 pl ink
drops, along with resolution of 2400 dpi, highlight even the most intricate details.
• Water-resistant prints resist fading: Your photos, posters, presentations and maps will be water-resistant
will resist fading for over 200 years
on a range of basic and specialty media.
• The Three-Black ink set (matte black, photo black and light gray). Ensure true neutral tones and rich, deep blacks.
You can even print on matte or glossy paper without having to waste time and ink exchanging cartridges.
BREAKTHROUGH COLOR: Achieve consistent and accurate color.
• Expect superior and consistent color from print to print. The first-ever embedded spectrophotometer with
i1 color technology enables the printer to automatically generate custom ICC profiles for your preferred
paper and calibrates the printer to deliver print-to-print and printer-to-printer repeatability.
• Present projects on media that supports your vision. Achieve consistent colors on a wide range of papers.
Choose from over 30 new HP papers and other readily available media.
• Fast color stability covers a broad gamut. Output stable proofs in less than 5 minutes and with over 80%
, including full compliance with prepress standards.
• Glide effortlessly through color management and printing with the HP Color Center tool.
TRUE PRINT CONFIDENCE: Print with greater confidence, thanks to dependable HP technologies.
• Achieve flawless output every time. To ensure dependable and consistent image quality every time, the drop-
ejection performance of every nozzle is periodically and automatically tested with an Optical Drop Detector.
• Eliminate trial and error with real-time layout and orientation preview. Take the guesswork out of margins.
Save time and materials.
• Spend less time waiting. The new and powerful internal processor uses 128 MB of standard memory and a
40 GB hard disk so that productivity is high, even for very complex prints. And thanks to HP Vivera pigment
inks, the output dries instantly and can be used as soon as it has been printed.
• Benefit from HP Services. A number of complimentary services are provided to assist you during installation
and throughout your printing workflow. For enhanced assistance, purchase from the extensive portfolio of
service options available.